The term sports massage might sound as though it’s only for athletes – but this is definitely not the case, as sports massages can be very useful for both athletes and non-athletes.
We often move far too suddenly, too intensively, or in the wrong way. While this can happen during sports, it can also occur in the workplace, on in your leisure time in the garden for example. This can lead to muscle aches and increased likelihood of injuries if your body is not allowed to recover properly.
Sports massage gives the body a push to work on its recovery and accelerates the process, but can also be used to prepare the body for exercise, as part of the warmup. The difference between restorative or preparatory massages is all in the pace and the handles the the sports masseuse uses.
Effects of a sports massage include:
- Better blood flow
- Enhanced metabolism
- Decreased/increased muscle tension
- Reduced stiffness
- Reduced pain
- Elevated mood
- Improved sleep pattern
Prices are exclusive VAT.
Prices will be adjusted for inflation each year.
|30 minutes||€ 40,-|
|60 minutes||€ 65,-|
- 24hrs. or more prior to session: no costs
- 12 – 24 hrs. prior to session: 50% of agreed hourly rate.
- Less than 12 hrs. prior to session: 100% of agreed hourly rate.
- You can cancel your session either by phone (call, text or WhatsApp) or e-mail.